In celebration of National Can-it-Forward Day, Ball is offering up a fun giveaway for my readers and two winners will be selected. Each winner will receive the items listed below:
- The New Limited Edition Spring Green Heritage Collection Jars: These limited edition jars commemorate the 100 year anniversary of the Ball brothers’ “Perfection” Jar and come in a beautiful green tint. These are being produced only in 2014 and are available in both pint and quart varieties. (1 case of the pint size, 1 case of the quart size)
- Dry Herb Jars: A perfectly-sized solution for storing your dried herbs. Great for storing seasonings, spices and rubs too! Stackable, low-profile design makes pantry or drawer storage more efficient than old, mis-matched containers. (1 jar)
- 5 Blade Herb Scissors: Stainless steel blades to gently cut and evenly slice herbs like basil, parsley and cilantro. So handy!
- Frozen Herb Starters: Preserve your fresh seasonings in ready to use cubes filled with butter, oil or other liquid for easy and flavorful meal starters.
- Ball Blue Book: Offering 125 pages that will guide you while you learn about preserving, this book provides information on equipment, instructions for the preserving method and many recipes.
- Fresh Herb Keeper: Many new to gardening start with herbs as an easy first step. To savor the seasonings, Ball has developed a new product to keep herbs fresh for up to two weeks.
To enter, leave a comment on THIS POST and tell me about your canning experience or lack thereof. Have you tried it? If so, what do you like to can? If you’re new to canning, what would you like to make first?
The Rules: One entry per person, US residents only. Commenting will open Friday, August 15 at 3:30 am EST and close on Monday, August 18 at 10:00 pm EST. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. Two winners will be selected at random and contacted via email later next week. Good luck!
Full disclosure: This giveaway is sponsored by Ball with Annie’s Eats. I did not receive compensation or products in exchange for this post. I was offered product but decided to give mine away to you instead because I love my readers. All text and opinions (other than product descriptions) are my own.