1. The morning after we came home from Seattle, Andrew brought all of his stuff animals into the living room and then napped in them. I’d say someone was glad to be home.
2. Irises were my mom’s favorite flower, and I can’t resist buying them when I see them in stores each spring.
3. Totally excited about that lovely Boden scarf I got as a freebie. I am yellow obsessed.
4. I had the opportunity to be a Secret Reader in Andrew’s classroom last month. He had no idea I was coming and was SO excited. I brought one of our favorite bedtime reads and it was a big hit with the class. I don’t think anyone else had heard it before!
5. Cooking dinner with my buddy.
6. ::choirs of angels singing:: Paper Source has opened in Indy! It’s just as wonderful as I imagined.
7. One of the best side effects of Frozen obsession hitting our house is that Caroline is always asking for what she calls an “Elsa braid” (I just do a French braid). So much better than the usual rat’s nest going on up there!
8. The tire swing was always my favorite as a kid. Happy they love it too!
9. Andrew decided randomly that he wanted to dress “fancy” for school one day. The cuteness completely melted me.
10. Caroline helping me choose ice cream flavors from Sweet Cream and Sugar Cones.
11. Spring is great, and even better with strawberry yogurt pops.
12. My brother bought me possibly the greatest gift ever. Seriously.
13. Home with a sick girl = lots of reading and snuggles.
14. Bike ride/stroller walk on Earth Day!
15. One of my most favorite Indy restaurants now has a sister restaurant next door. La Mulita is fantastic! Indy people, if you haven’t tried it yet, you must! Can’t wait to go back.
16. Sous chef.
17. My schedule has allowed for attending lots of yoga and barre classes lately. It has been heavenly! Not many things make me happier than sunshine and yoga.
18. Such a boy.
19. Came into her bedroom one morning to find her bed full of books. A girl after my own heart.
20. This citrus juicer is the best kitchen item I’ve bought in I don’t know how long.
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.