1. The remainder of my birthday weekend in Chicago - the whole thing was snowy and super cold, but we made the best of it and still enjoyed walking around. The city was gorgeous in the snow!
2. I love a pretty latte.
3. The first night we ate at Topolobampo. The second night – Girl & the Goat. Absolutely incredible food! We had such an amazing time, and I am already dying to go back.
4. Of course, we had a blast but I was aching to get home and cuddle my babes. So glad they still like to cuddle.
5. This girl loves bunnies so much, she needs one to hold and one as a foot rest.
6. The beginning of our Rick Bayless inspired dinner at home – mango salsa, tomatillo salsa, guacamole and blood orange margaritas. It was pretty much the best.
7. I already knew Ben was the greatest husband ever, but then he agreed to tromp around in the snow just to take photos of my knitting. Confirmed.
8. One coworker said “None of that fancy stuff! Just chocolate chocolate.” for her birthday. How could I deny her that? Sometimes the classics are the best.
9. We’re taking a trip to Seattle soon, so I bought the kids some books to get them excited. I would say they are almost as excited as I am.
10. Valentine cutie pie.
11. More knitting (cuffed hand warmers). I love these even more than I thought I would. They are also super quick to make – 2-3 days, tops!
12. I adore her.
13. I get way too excited about our Friday produce deliveries. I just can’t help myself!
14. Lemon sugar smells incredible. Make some!
15. Really working hard to find ways to amuse ourselves – come on, spring!
16. Family dance parties have become a nightly occurrence. Those pillows are electric guitars, obvs.
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.