1. We started out the new year by going through our memory jar from 2013. It was such fun reading back through the moments, big and small, that made up our 2013.
2. Our area was hit with the first of several big snows of the month, but it was okay because we had Spiderman to help us shovel the driveway.
3. Snow day snuggles.
4. Snow painting was maybe the biggest hit ever. In a nutshell – filled storage containers with snow, packed it down, and let the kids use water colors to paint on it. I also gave them squirt bottles filled with different colors of water. They could have done this for hours.
5. Heading into work while most of the city was still shut down – not a fun drive, but the bonus was that with no traffic on the road, I could pull over and take a pic of one of my favorite views from my drive every day, this time all covered in snow.
6. Gorgeous sunset despite the snow.
7. I used a Christmas gift card to buy a new pair of shoes, but Caroline insists they are hers. It starts.
8. Those baby leg warmers I made for Caroline prompted requests for pairs for several friends. I cranked out four pairs in a week – can’t wait to see them on all those cute baby and toddler legs!
9. Love eating breakfast with my girl, especially since she likes to do “Cheers!” with every sip of our drinks.
10. Doesn’t everyone eat dinner like this?
11. My perfect Saturday involves coffee and knitting.
12. Caroline and I met a friend for lunch. Bunny was there too, naturally.
13. Ben braids hair – major dad points!
14. Andrew had his first sleepover and the boys made individual pizzas for dinner. Such a fun night!
15. Ready for 100 Day at school – sewing all those poms on was not awesome, but man did he love that shirt.
16. Came home from work to find the house all birthday-ified. My boys are the best :)
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.