1. Caroline wants me to put her to bed every single night and I must admit, it’s pretty much the best part of my day. She’s cute as can be all day long, but I swear at bedtime it is magnified by 100. I hope I never forget these times, and I hope she doesn’t either!
2. I love to take Andrew out on mother-son dates every so often and last month we went to see Monsters University. We had such a great time and absolutely loved the movie! I’m such a sap though, I think I teared up four or five times during the movie.
3. My little buddy is growing so fast! Last summer he was scared to do the monkey bars but now he can do them like a pro. So proud of him!
4. When I was a kid, my absolute favorite thing at the park was the tire swing and lately Caroline has been all about it too. Like mother, like daughter :)
5. Ice cream out with friends. Summer nights are pretty great.
6. A summer day, a water fountain and fun with grandpa. What more could a girl want?
7. Baby cucumbers (which have since become pickles.) Still love checking on my garden every night.
8. And when we water the garden, we can’t resist spraying the kids. We all get such a kick out of it!
9. One morning last month I saw this beautiful sky while I was finishing up a morning run. It sort of made up for the bug I inhaled and the other that flew straight into my eye. Ew.
10. Fun at the zoo one Friday night.
11. Ben and I did the Color Run and it was so much fun! The kids did not know what to think when we came home covered in the paint powder. Hilarious!
12. We went raspberry picking with the kids one Saturday and the kids were so into it. We picked about 7 lbs. of berries too. So awesome!
13. Took my buddy shopping for school supplies before starting kindergarten. Is this real life? How?!
14. Went on a fun little weekend trip to Big Summer Potluck and had a blast hanging with old friends and meeting lots of new ones. Also, I experienced the rainbow tunnel in the Detroit airport. It was totally awesome and was kind of a perfect end to the weekend for this easily amused girl.
15. My baby was SUPER pumped to pick me up from the airport :)
16. Andrew is a proud little gardener with his first significant haul of the season. And I’m a proud mama.
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.