Here’s a look at our May through my iPhone/Instagram lens!
1. Submitted all my paperwork for my official full medical license, and received it the following week. Big check and mark!
2. Ben ran the Indy Mini Marathon for the second year in a row. Way to go, babe! We weren’t able to go downtown to watch so we made him a big congratulations sign to greet him when he came home.
4. I knit this throw blanket as a wedding gift for my brother and his new wife. It turned out so nicely, I want to make one for us too!
5. I made lollipops as favors for the wedding reception. They took for.ever. to make but I think they were worth it.
6. The wedding cake all set up in the reception hall. Always a relief to get a cake to its final destination in one piece.
7. Married and loving it! Such fun riding around in the limo afterward.
8. It was SO much fun having my BFF Bobbi and her awesome husband Mike photo-ing the big day. I already knew they were awesome at their jobs, but they blew me away that day. I felt so proud to know them!
9. Ben made me a super cute Mother’s Day card with the kids, including some statements from Andrew about me. Some completely untrue (i.e. “Mommy’s favorite movie is Spiderman”) and some right on (“Mommy loves to cook macaroni”.) HA!
10. The lilac bush behind our house is one of my favorite things about spring. I just wish they bloomed for longer than a week!
11. Caroline has been on a major kick wanting me to take her out on long walks. Have to say, I’m loving it! I love the time to chat with my girl.
12. Ben and I went to the wedding of one of my dear friends from high school and it was a blast! The details were beautiful and so much fun! We obviously enjoyed our complimentary shades.
13. The warmer weather means sometimes Caroline tolerates pigtails for longer than 10 minutes.
14. Andrew is my gardening buddy and he loves helping pick out plants for our garden! He brought along a little caterpillar he made at school since, clearly, a caterpillar knows lots about gardens. Melt my heart.
15. I bought this bookcase not long after Caroline was born and waited all this time to decide where to put it in her room. Worth the wait – we both love it now that it’s installed :)
16. Despite her face her, Caroline also loves shopping for plants for the garden.
17. Rainy weekend = puddle play time. This may have been one of the kids’ favorite days ever. Simple pleasures.
18. Ben and I celebrated our eight year wedding anniversary. These have been some of the best and worst years of my life, but immeasurably better because of him. I’m a lucky, lucky girl.
19. Killing time in Target? Have a fashion show!
20. Andrew modeling his new bathing suit. Love the pose – totally makes me think of Zoolander.
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.