1. At the beginning of the month, we took a family road trip to Atlanta to visit my brother and his fiancee, as well as my friend Josie! We couldn’t resist a trip to the Georgia Aquarium, and I loved this pic of Caroline with the jellies!
2. I posted a picture of this banana toast on my annieseats Instagram feed and one follower gave the best caption EVER: “Sad banana is sad.” Can you see the frowny banana seeds? HA! I crack up every time I think of this now.
3. SO glad it’s time for evening walks around the neighborhood again.
4. Now that Caroline has gotten big enough, she loves walking hand in hand with me when we go places. And it melts my heart pretty much the entire time. I love walking with my girl.
5. She also knows how to get down with some Trader’s Point mac and cheese. Enthusiastic eater, for sure!
6. My guy may be growing up, but he still likes to cuddle. I can’t resist that sweet face!
7. Pretty spring magnolia at my childhood home.
8. I’ve always adored these pretty little violets that carpet our yard at home. They look so beautiful in the spring time.
9. I baked these tuxedo cookies for a couple’s 25th wedding anniversary and absolutely loved how they turned out. Thanks Sweet Sugar Belle for the fantastic idea!
10. I was able to attend a family picnic field trip with Andrew’s class and oh my gosh, we had so much fun! I’ll never be too old for parachute. Never.
11. He loved smelling the pretty daffodils on campus.
12. One day I missed my homemade morning coffee and decided on an afternoon pick-me-up from Starbucks. The barista added a little flair to the name on my cup to make it what I’m pretty sure is the best caption ever on an iced coffee. (Get it?)
13. Still crushin’ on ranunculus.
14. Silly goose.
15. The kids had spirit week at school and one day was “When I Grow Up”. That day Andrew felt like being a “builder guy” and Caroline had no clue what we were talking about, so she was a chef.
16. The poor girl caught a stomach bug and missed a couple days of school. One evening when I came home this was all she wanted to do and cuddled with me for two hours straight! I don’t like her being sick, but I loved every minute of this.
17. Happy to see me after work while she was still home sick. Most enthusiastic greeting ever!
18. I reused a shoebox, some wrapping paper and toilet paper rolls to make this marker holder for the kids. Fun way to reuse from Pinterest, and Andrew has been loving the heck out of this!
19. My good friend Gail recommended this book to me, and as a fellow knitter I couldn’t resist. It’s our current favorite bedtime story. So precious.
20. There are no words for how happy I am that this is our dinnertime view again. Warm weather FTW!
Most of these images are from my personal (private) Instagram account. You can follow my public stream here: user annieseats.