Here’s a look at our month of September, Instagram style.
1. I loved the game memory as a kid and I’m thrilled that now Andrew loves it too. We play together all the time, and our favorite match that we always compete for is Steve the crab. Andrew is thrilled he won Steve this round. I am not.
2. Sweet Caroline.
3. Andrew has taken to drawing me a picture every single day at preschool and when I pick him up, it’s the first thing he wants to show me. So sweet.
4. My dad built this playhouse in our yard when we were little. Now Andrew loves to play in it. Bittersweet.
5. Still loving my pink flats, a lot.
6. This girl loves the swings at the park! It’s all she wants to do when we are there.
7. Lovely sky during an evening walk in the neighborhood.
8. With the onset of cold weather, I’m going to miss planning dinner, and more importantly desserts, centered around the fire pit.
9. Sometimes ModCloth sends cute freebies with your order. I love these bobby pins they sent me!
10. Caroline has the best belly laugh in the midst of tickle attacks from her dad.
11. Andrew has started playing vet with all of his stuffed animals. It is adorable, and keeps him occupied for hours!
12. He’s also super snuggly, and I’m trying to soak up every second of it. I know I’ll blink my eyes and suddenly he’ll be way too cool for me.
13. Halloween window clings = major amusement for my little buddy.
14. My basil plants got a touch of frost damage so I chopped them down and made a quintuple batch of pesto. I think we’re set for a while.
15. I started taking a knitting class with one of my best friends and it is awesome! Our first project is a sweater. Afterwards we go out to a fab restaurant with really fab burgers so we have deemed this girls’ activity…Knit and a Burger.
16. We bought Andrew this bike back in June for his birthday but he was a little scared of it then. He’s over that now, and wants to ride his bike as much as possible. Love it.
17. Caroline is a major snuggler at bedtime. I can’t get enough.
18. She also likes to play with/gnaw on mini pumpkins.
19. Popcorn and wine. Friday night snack of champions.
20. We just bought Candy Land for Andrew and we’ve already played approximately 8,136 rounds. I think I’ve won once. I get sent back to the cupcake every time I’m about to win! (Side note – the old board was way cooler.)